- Dilute and rub into muscles before and after exercise to reduce discomfort and support muscle recovery.
- Rub neat into the arches of your feet when preparing for a long distance run to increase circulation and aid against cramping.
- Add a couple of drops to an unscented body cream and rub into areas suffering arthritis to give relief.
- Mix with fractionated coconut oil and lemongrass and rub into kids legs to support them with those nasty growing pains.
- Give your love a rub down after a workout, to ease those aches and pains and assist in recovery. Don’t get carried away and touch any private parts cause it BURNS- Ha!
- For those of you who are suck at a desk all day, rub some into the back of your neck and upper shoulders to ease muscle tension.
- Dilute and rub into your temples and the back of your head to give yourself relief when suffering a headache.
- Take this to your next massage and ask them to use it on you.
- Apply neat to a muscle injury several times a day and feel the results for yourself.
Please follow and like us: