Lip balm is a common must-have, but unfortunately it can contain chemicals, artificial fragrances, and salicylic acid which can actually irritate lips and cause dryness. Go natural with this DIY lip balm full of health benefits and great flavor.
14g coconut oil
7g shea butter
7g cocoa butter
30 drops Wild Orange oil
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Place everything, but Wild Orange oil and vanilla extract into glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Fill large saucepan with one to one and a half inches of water. Bring to boil.
- Once boiling, place glass measuring cup in center of saucepan.
- Stir every few minutes until ingredients have melted and are combined.
- Once all wax is melted, remove from heat and let sit three minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and Wild Orange oil.
- Pour mixture into lip balm containers and let cool.
Please follow and like us: